This bulletproof pumkin spice latte is perfect for the fall season. If you are looking for a recipe that is not too sweet, this one is perfect for you. A bulletproof coffee is a coffee with fat in it (coconut oil in this recipe). Bulletproof coffee keeps you fuller longer which prevents you from snacking all the time. It also helps you maintain your energy level and it’s supposed to improve your mental focus. I personnaly love a good bulletproof coffee because it’s creamier. I usually use coconut oil, but many people use butter (grass fed please!). The bulletproof coffee is very popular in the keto community.
Bulletproof pumpkin spice latte
- 1 cup Milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin pure
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Pumpkin spice
- Warm up the milk in a sauce pan.
- Once it's hot, add all the ingredients except for the coffee and wisk with an immersion blender.
- Let simmer on low for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coffee and wisk again.